Tuesday, January 24, 2012

One Set Wednesday - Tag Its #1

***This is my second post for today... please scroll down for my PTI Blog Hop post!***

Hey guys! Welcome to another One Set Wednesday... Today I am featuring a little $5 set from Papertrey Ink called Tag Its #1. I *love* this series... I have most of them, and use them often. I was happy to work with it for today's post!


For the first card, I used the frame included in the set, along with the flower image to create my own background pattern.


It's simple, but I chose a bold colour scheme to set that off. I have used these sets in this fashion quite a few times, so you can tell it's an effect I like!

Here is a close up of the sentiment tag:


Next, I have a card that I made using the frame to stamp a border... I was hoping it would look a bit like lace, but I don't think this is the right frame for that effect.


Still, I like the cool tones and colour scheme of this card.

Next up is a card that was inspired by a card in this post (scroll down) created by Betsy Veldman.


I also did make a Christmas card with this set, but the photos did not turn out, and I didn't realize it until now. I will post it on Friday with my Festive Friday post!

Thanks so much for visiting, and remember... if you take on this challenge for yourself, I would LOVE to see! Make sure you leave me a comment so I can come visit you!

Pin It

6 comments:

Pauline said...

These are all spectacular meredith!! I love the last on, just for the fruity colours! I am going to have to get some PTI inks, they are gorgeous!

Netties Expressions said...

I love love these! You did such a great job!

Leah said...

Love them all but especially the last one. I'm a gonner if it's pink and flowery :) I am so glad this is the set you had to use, I just ordered it and can't wait to get it soon!

The Paper Parade said...

Meredith, I never thought to use the frames as a background...that is such a fabulous idea! I definitely love the colors in the first and second card.

Geri said...

These are all great!! And, striking, I must say...each one of them!! Great work, my friend!!

Annheidel said...

I love these! The Tag-Its series are great little sets. I have about half of them so far. Thanks for the ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...