Saturday, January 21, 2012

How Beautiful a Day Can Be...

Hi Guys!

Today my hubby is going with his brother to a Canucks game, which means the kids and I are on our own... it's supposed to be incredibly wet here, so I think whatever we do, it will be inside!

I am here to share a card I made using my newest set from Flourishes, using the latest Sketch For You To Try. I put some Crate Paper lovelies to work, broke out the Copics and went to town.


I loved the quote... in fact, a lot of the Flourishes sets include some really great sentiments and quotes when I want something just a little different.


Now, will we go get soaked trying to go out somewhere, or stay in our cozy clothes inside where it's warm and dry?

Have a great weekend and don't forget that you only have until 5pm this afternoon (Pacific) to enter my Giveaway! I'll be announcing the winner in tomorrow's Scrapbook Sunday post, so make sure you come back and see if it's you!

Pin It

6 comments:

Ruth S said...

Just when I'm thinking your can't can't get any cuter, this one pops up, ha! Love that flower you coloured to go with the paper, Rx

Joyce said...

Wow--this is so pretty.

Leigh said...

Beautiful card! I love how you've been using the Happy Day die!

The Paper Parade said...

I am just loving your color choice! I want to go try it right now ;)

Victoria said...

This is beautiful! I love the color combination you selected!

Pauline said...

Beautiful Meredith, love the warm colours and the fab sentiment!
It rained really hard here yesterday too, we all got soaked walking up to school! Need the spring to hurry up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...