Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day...

***This is my second post today! To see my One Set Wednesday post, please scroll down!***

Hey guys! I have been SO busy in the craft room, I have so much to share. I've sort of figured out a rhythm that allows me to really get a lot done when I sit down, and so far, it's working for me!


I made this card for this week's Card Patterns sketch... this is probably my favourite sketch challenge lately!


Why, hello lovely Crate Paper... How I love thee...

Alright, now it's time for you to go here and leave a comment so that you're entered to win my Giveaway!!

Pin It

10 comments:

Leigh said...

Ohh, I'm loving that Crate Paper, Meredith-- I want some now!! I love how you used it for your lovely, lovely card!

Leah said...

SO pretty! What is your rhythm you've got going? A list of what you're going to work on? Staying off the computer so you actually craft? That's what I need to do! Planning on being self-controlled tonight to go straight to my craft closet after I put the kiddos to bed. Would love to hear your tips.

Leah said...

Thank you for your tips on how you stay creative and get more done. Lots of good things for me to do myself :)

Well, I took your challenge and I've got a post up for one set, 3 ways. Hope you'll come take a peek...it was so much fun!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Very sweet!

Geri said...

Ooooo, I love your mix of colors on this one--and the layout, too! So pretty!!

Cassi said...

gorgeous! i just love crate paper :)

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! What a magnificent portrayal and interpretation of the sketch! You've done a wonderful job with beautiful elements, textures and colors! So pretty!

Pauline said...

Fabulous card, and I love that paper, such a gorgeous label too x

cbuswell said...

Really gorgeous,love the papers, thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week.

Ruth S said...

Adorable interpretation of the sketch ;)
Your cute PTI tag made me melt! Rx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...