Friday, January 27, 2012

Festive Friday... Tremendous Treats

Hey guys! It's Friday, so I have some fun Christmas things to share with you today! Today, I am sharing some tags I made using Papertrey's Tremendous Treats set, plus, I owe you the holiday card I made using this week's One Set Wednesday set - Tag Its 1! Tons of pictures today, so let's get to it.


First, I'll show you the card I made for Wednesday's post... I couldn't get a decent photo of this one for that post, and I had troubles for today's post too - it just didn't want to work with me!


So again, it's not a great photo, but at least today you get to see the card I made!

Onto today's project. So Shirley and I have decided to do a craft show for Christmas this year. This means we will be working on some projects all year with the purpose of selling them in November. One of the things we plan to sell are a variety of gift tags, so I got started on those for today's post!


This isn't all of the ones I made, just a sampling. I took each image from the Tremendous Treats set onto a die (I used the 2.25" Limitless Layers dies for these), coloured them, and added the To: and From: onto them, before matting them. I just punched holes and threaded baker's twine through.

Here are some shots of each of these tags.







These were *so* easy... since I like colouring when I can't really find my groove with any specific project, I just worked on the images in between things, then put them together. Our goal with this show is to work throughout the year at a relaxed pace to get our goods ready. We've determined our list of items to sell, so we just have to execute!

So over the course of the year you'll see the projects as we get them ready - likely I'll hijack a few more Festive Fridays to share!

Pin It

5 comments:

The Paper Parade said...

Those tags are really cute, and that Christmas card is certainly Festive! I love that patterned paper you chose :)

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Super tags! Very festive and your coloring is wonderful. Love the shading on the bell, bird & cup. Good luck with your goal forthe craft show.

Pauline said...

Oh, your tags at egregious, such lovely colouring on these sweet little images! Gorgeous stuff, they will sell like hot cakes!

Pauline said...

Oh dear! My typo should have read "are Gorgeous!" and not egregious!Your beautiful projects are anything BUT egregious!! LOL!

Deborah Frings said...

Wonderful little tags - all so beautifully coloured!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...