Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dream...

Man, I've been on a roll this week! So many posts, all in a row and everything! *wink*  I can't promise this will be every week, but I'll try... I like visiting with you guys!


Today I have a card to share with you that I created for this month's Bring Back Beautiful Challenge over at Flourishes. This month the challenge was to use bling on our project. You mean I have to use lots of sparkly, glittery embellishments? Darn.


I used the Make a Wish set again (Emma keeps saying "I love that magic wand card"!). I love this one myself - I just think it is so pretty and feminine.

I don't generally use Stickles, but Shirley is addicted to them, so I thought I'd borrow some to kick up the bling factor. I added them to the little jewels at the top of the wand, just to add some shimmer. I also added a few rhinestones, used a sparkly button on my bow, then added some pearl stick pins. Because lately, *everything* needs a stick pin in the bow!

Do tell.. do we like this photo set up? I am playing around with different ideas because I am never satisfied with one thing for too long... it's the reason I don't have a tattoo... even though I have 3 different ideas for one. What if I pick the wrong one, right? Anyway... do we like the photos? Just wondering what you think!

Pin It

3 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

So very sweet Meredith. Love the flower wand. :)
Hugs~

Geri said...

This one goes on my "Meredith's top 10" list!! I just love it! Although, you may be interested to know, part of the reason I love it is the PHOTO, so way to go! I love the angle and the light. (so what light do you use?). But I also have to give credit where credit is due...the card itself is beautiful!! There is not one tiny thing I would change...just love everything about it!! Perfection!!

Betty Wright said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Meredith! Your coloring and details are so elegant and feminine! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes BBB Challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...