Monday, January 9, 2012

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes...

You know how I have two toddler daughters, right? So you can imagine the number of Disney Princess themed items we have in our house, I am sure. My oldest has an entourage of imaginary Princesses that follow us most everywhere. Yes, Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White all live at my house, folks.


Being that I live in a house full of princesses (imagine the laundry), when I saw this stamp set from Flourishes, I fell in love immediately. Particularly because it quotes Cinderella herself... and Cindy (can I call her that? I mean, I *do* make her dinner most nights...) is one of Emma's Top Three Princesses.


Want me to sing the whole song? No, you don't. But I could.

So I made this card for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge, which was to create a tri-fold card. I haven't made a uniquely folded card in a *long* while, so I was happy to ink up some new stamps for the cause.


Emma chose which crown she liked, and it all went from there. She loved it when I was done, and that's all that matters.

Thanks for peeking! I hope you're having a wonderful day, friends!

Pin It

2 comments:

Geri said...

How very sweet!!

Cheryl said...

What a pretty princess card! My seven year old daughter would swoon over it. :) I love the music bg paper to go with the song lyrics. Thanks for joining us at FTTC this week! ~Hugs, Cheryl

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...