Monday, January 9, 2012

Candy Jar...

Hi guys! Are you loving all the posts around here, or are you sick of me? I am enjoying that by taking on a couple challenges for myself, I am creating tons, but have organized my time better so it isn't taking nearly as long as it would have before... so I get to create and keep my heart happy, but also spend lots of time with my kiddos...


I am *so* into love themed things these days... it's just so fun to create such warm and fuzzy projects! I got out the Friendship Jar Spring Fillers for this one, and had fun colouring away!


Are those not the CUTEST? I love *all* of the sentiments that come in the Friendship Jar series... they're all so fun, and I adore the font! I also utilized the much-under used Postmarks set to dress up the tag my jar of candy is sitting on. Lots of stamping on this one (the strips behind the tag are stamped also), and I enjoyed every second of it.

That's it from me today... thanks for stopping by, I am always thrilled when you do!

Pin It

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

This is soooo cute! And your colouring...Fatastic! Love the colours and layout too.

J.Beare said...

This is wonderful! I love the soft colors and the additional stamping on the back ground..the coloring is just fantastic as well! TFS

Christine said...

these are so beYOUtiful! I love how creative! I am an amateur card maker actually. i shall use this for inspiration!

i am your NEWEST FOLLOWER! i hope you can check out my blog and follow me back too! ^-^

God bless,
christine
beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

Geri said...

Oh, I love this Meredith!! And your coloring looks fantastic! Those candies look great!! (but I really think you should up the price of your kisses!! ;)

Penny said...

This is so beautiful! Such a cute idea for a valentine's card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...