Sunday, January 15, 2012

All You Need is Love...

Hi Friends!

I know it's early, but I hope your week is off to a good start! We should have a fairly relaxed one this week, which will be nice.

Today I have a couple of tags that I created for my girls' Valentines. I love to have an excuse to give them gifts, and what is a gift without a tag?


Or could it just be my obsession with creating tags? Hmmm....


I brought out a bunch of new goodies that I got last week to put these together. I can't even tell you how in love I am with the Paper Hearts collection from Crate Paper. Are you even surprised?


I am really going to miss the Tag Its series from Papertrey... I thought the snowflake was my favourite, but this heart frame is trying it's hardest to change my mind!

I hope you have a wonderful week ahead... I have lots to share with you this week too, so I hope you'll come by and see me again!

Pin It

7 comments:

Leigh said...

These tags are lovely, Meredith! I'm itching to get my hands on some of the new Crate Paper-- they're one of my favourite manufacturers.

BethieJ said...

Meredith your tags are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I really love how they turned out!!
Have a GREAT day!

Marybeth said...

Oh wow, these tags are so pretty !

Lucia said...

Hi Meredith! So here you go! You are on blogger! I was your FB fan and was wondering why you don't have thousands of fans on your FB page .. now I see that you are more on blogger... :-) can't wait to enter your giveaway tomorrow! Oh and you know what? I have one starting tomorrow, too! But this time on my FB page :-) Hope to see you there too! :-) hugs, Lucia xxx

Monica K. said...

These tags are so gorgeous! And I agree, I'll be sad for the Tag-it's to end too. That's my favorite series!

Geri said...

These are very sweet, Meredith. Although, they make me very sad that I don't have any "Paper Hearts"!! I guess it's not too late!

Pauline said...

What gorgeous tags, just scrummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...