Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Welcome to the World, Little One...

Remember I told you about our friend that is expecting twins? Well, because I like to be on top of things, and had some time to spare the other day (no really, I did... that *never* happens!), I thought I'd get 2 cards ready to go.


She isn't due until the start of February, and her doctor told her she's confident that the babies will stay put until then, but I have also heard how things go with twins, so I want to be ready to go when they come.

I used the same sketch from Card Patterns for both cards, and used the same basic materials and techniques - just switched up my colour schemes.

Here is the card for Max:


I don't know why I didn't put twine in that button. It needs it.

And here is the card for Sophie:


Don't you *love* their names?! I sure do... I can't wait to snuggle them... I miss holding a tiny baby so I love to nab someone else's when I can!!

Also: I am *addicted* to stamping Flourishes floral stamps to create toile backgrounds... you've been warned...
Photobucket

Pin It

3 comments:

Angela Fehr said...

I love seeing two takes on one card - these are both so cute! I made a baby card for a brand new "Sophia" yesterday!

Jinny Newlin said...

How fun to see this in two, slightly different designs! Great takes on the sketch!

Nina Brackett said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...