Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Wishes...

I have the worst mother in law. Seriously. Not only does she fund more than half of my crafting addiction ("I can afford it, you have kids"), when Emma wanted to phone her this morning, Shirley asked if she and Josie were going to spend the day shopping with her. Sheesh.

So now I have the day to myself, no kids, and not a lot to do. Can you believe it? The nerve of some people.

Okay, I have stuff to do. Come on people, we're 5 days away to Christmas Eve.


Once again this year, Claire at Waltzingmouse has challenged us to create amazing gift tags.

You know me and tags.

So I got to work.


I decided to switch up the same old red and white thing, since I am sure you are sick of it by now. Shirley loves these colours, so I knew if nothing else, she would benefit from it.

I started with a felt coaster, which you've seen before. Then I die cut a snowflake, a border, and a focal point to stamp on, and went to town with the foam tape.


Alright... if you can believe it, I have something to post over on my food blog, so while I am supposed to be baking, I am going to be posting. It's kind of the same thing, right?
Photobucket

Pin It

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

This is a beautiful ornament.

Deborah Frings said...

Meredith - this is just lovely!

Pauline said...

This is just stunning Meredith! I may as well not bother now lol! Gorgeous, my favourite winter colour too! Xx

Kelly S. said...

Layered to perfection, Meredith! I LOVE that blue jingle bell. Jingle bells have become my obsession :) Actually, all of the embellishing on this tag is spot on! The blue hues are gorgeous!

Geri said...

Well, I would say this qualifies as a pretty amazing tag!! Love your colors, the layers, the sweet little bell...so very pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...