Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Let it Snow...

Hi Friends!!

I can't believe it's Wednesday tomorrow already! My hubby has this week off, which means we've packed it full of things to stay busy. It's flying by!

I have a super quick post today, to share a card I made after seeing this one that Betsy Veldman made.


Yeah, there's that cutesy thing again. I don't know what's happening to me, but I keep picking cutesy stuff to play with. What kids will do to you...


I also know the person I made this card for will *love* it, and that's more important than what I *think* my style is. Plus, it's just so FUN.

Gotta go, a hundred things to do tomorrow, so I gotta get some rest... hope you're having a great week so far!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: Navy cardstock (stash), Papertrey Ink Ripe Avocado, Vintage Cream, Stamper's White; PaperZone Facets Sangria
Stamps: PTI Tremendous Treats, Shape Up Snowman Additions, Holiday Photo Finishers
Ink: SU Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red, Soft Sky; Momento Tuxedo Black

Pin It

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

I just love your card. The little penguin is soooo cute!

Geri said...

This is just too cute!! I think you do "cute" very well, I must say!! And you have just about sold me on the tag die--love how you've been using it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...