Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday My Friend...

So I know today is Friday, which means it should be Festive Friday, but I have decided that at this point in the year, the rules don't apply anymore. Right?


So I have a birthday card instead. I made this using this week's sketch from Card Patterns (as well as last week's colours from the Play Date Cafe, but I forgot to check my dates on that one...), and want to make sure I link up in time!


I combined some of my favourite papers... time to stop hoarding. I used a Girls' Paperie ledger (I can't get enough of ledger), and combined it with some Melissa Frances damask... I mean, if I don't use up what I have, how can I justify continuing to by, right? I somehow manage, but the drawers are getting pretty full...

Well, the computer battery is about to die, so I'll leave you... have a great weekend!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: Papertrey Ink Kraft, Girls' Paperie, Melissa Frances 5th Avenue
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Say it Loud
Ink: Stampin' Up! Bordering Blue
Other: PTI Mat Stack 4 die, vintage button

Pin It

3 comments:

Charmaine Stack said...

So soft and pretty!

whoistracy said...

Very pretty! Love how you simplified the sketch. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous, love these colours too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...