Saturday, November 26, 2011

Handmade Holiday Day 1 - Tags... revisited!

Happy Sunday friends!

A week ago, I kicked off my week long collaboration with my friend Angela, bringing you our Handmade Holiday projects. But if you remember, I had issues, and didn't have the right photos of the tag I had created to show you.


Well, now that we've completed our week of inspiration, and I am organized and have things working again, today I can share with you the tag I *should* have shared a week ago!

I recently picked up the Kaiser Craft December 24 Mini deck, and a coordinating sticker sheet. I couldn't wait to put them to work for this project.


The die cuts are actually included in the mini deck... so it makes it great value for the money. I love the almost victorian feel to the patterns and colours. The paper I used on my tag base reminded me of old wallpaper.

I felt the "25" die cut was a bit flat, so I glittered it up:


And I love the tiny little song sheets included on the sticker page:


I loved piling on all the goodies - I really am loving adding anything I can squeeze onto a tag.

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your weekend! My hubby is off this week, so we have a busy one ahead - taking the girls to see Santa, taking Emma ice skating (she's been once before, but she doesn't remember... and she is *so* excited), LOTS of baking, and a Christmas dinner on Friday night with some good friends. It's my favourite time of year!
Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Beautiful! I used those tiny tags yesterday for a couple of cards, I love them! This is such a lovely ornament for your tree, so festive and traditional looking! Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...