Monday, October 3, 2011

Trick or Treat...

Hey guys!!

I am trying to hard to post with some regularity, but I feel like I am failing. However, I am working on a few different holiday projects, so hopefully I'll have those to share with you soon... it's getting to be the time of year where Festive Friday will fade away into the everyday!

Today I have a Halloween-ish card to share with you...


My hubby and I were at Michael's waiting in line to buy a couple of Copic Markers with a coupon (now *that's* a deal!), and we passed by the $1 bin (In Canada, this would be the $1.50 bin, but we were in Bellingham for the day, so I saved myself 50 cents!), where I saw this neat pumpkin stamp. Now, I am super over rubber stamps, but I liked the possibilities... I knew it would be fun to colour, and I envisioned creating a subtle background with it... but it was *rubber*. My awesome hubby reminded me it was only a buck, and if I decided I didn't like it, I could give it to Emma to use.

Done.

I *love* it.


It was fun to colour, and it did make a perfect background. I've even started some cute tags for some halloween treats using it!

Here's a close up of the coloured pumpkin:


I added the Trick or Treat from Waltzingmouse because I couldn't really find anything else appropriate (I need fall sentiments in my stash!), and I really like it!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: Papertrey Ink Terra Cotta, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Halloween Party; dollar stamp from Michael's
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaFine Onyx; Ranger Distress Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Other: PTI Mat Stack 4 die, Copic Markers

Pin It

1 comment:

Geri said...

CUTE, Meredith!! That little stamp is a winner! That's it--I'm breakin' out my Fall stash today!! Hope you're having a good week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...