Thursday, October 20, 2011

On Your Engagement...

Happy Friday!!

Last weekend, one of the guys my hubby and his brother grew up with proposed to his girlfriend. Ironic, because the weekend before that I mentioned on our way to my friend's wedding that it was probably one of the last we would go to...


Looks like I was wrong!

His mother is a dear to my kids, and I know she is just beside herself about this engagement. I am happy for the couple - though I've only met the new fiance once for about 5 minutes!

So a card was in order, of course!


I got out the beautiful Big Day Additions from Waltzingmouse. It is *the* perfect set for everything wedding, if you ask me!


For some inspiration, I used this week's sketch over at Mojo Monday, and combined it with the Ribbon Reel's photo challenge. Gorgeous colours in the photo, I couldn't resist.

I have been busy as a bee this week, so I have lots to share in the next few days! Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: Making Memories Flower Patch
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 1 Collection; Waltzingmouse Big Day Additions
Ink: Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze
Other: Mat Stack 1 Die, Mat Stack 1 Layerz Die, Vintage Buttons; Recollections Leaf

Pin It

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Meredith, a perfect card for celebrating good news! The papers are perfect for the challenge this week, and I love the text stamped leaf, gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at The Ribbon Reel!

Keilly said...

Absolutely beautiful card Meredith, the colours match our challenge perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...