Thursday, October 20, 2011

...How You Make Me Feel...

***This is my second post for today... scroll down or click here for my Mojo Monday/Ribbon Reel card***

I love Crate Paper. Like *LOVE* Crate Paper. When I got some cash for my birthday, the first thing I did was load my cart full of Crate goodies.


I also loved the colours that Tara posted over on the Crate blog to challenge us. They are beautiful together, and as she pointed out that the combination of mustard, peacock and khaki really do work for fall, even if there's no orange.


I used a few of different lines here, but they work well together, don't you think? There's some Random on there, lots of Portrait and even some Emma's Shoppe chipboard. The hard part was narrowing down which patterns to put together, since I wanted to use them all!

I used this week's Card Patterns sketch for some inspiration, and just loaded on the layers. And I love it... this is one of my favourites in awhile!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: Papertrey Ink Kraft; PaperZone Facets; Crate Paper Random, Portrait
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Sweethearts
Ink: Stampin' Up! Pacific Point
Other: PTI Fillable Frames #8 Die, Tag Sale #4 Die; CP Emma's Shoppe Chipboard; Maya Road Lace Trim

Pin It

4 comments:

whoistracy said...

How pretty! I love all the layers and distressing here. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Meredith, love the shabby chic feel to this, and the distressed edges, and that gorgeous seam binding bow!

Kristii said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card!!! Love the colors and the sentiment is as sweet as can be!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!

Geri said...

I really like this, Meredith!! Love the layers and the rich colors! I'm so glad you shared because I have never been to CP's blog (until now!). I do love their papers--if I had to pick a favorite--they're probably it! I probably won't get to play with the challenge this month, but thanks to you, I'll hopefully be playing and enjoying their blog in the future!! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!! Looking forward to fresh new creations of yours next week!! ;). (no pressure!!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...