Friday, September 16, 2011

Peace...

Today, I am sharing a Christmas card... and I am typing this on Friday night, so technically, I *could* call it a Festive Friday post...


I know I told you awhile back that I was done my Christmas cards... and I was! But then I added a couple of names to the list...

This week's Make it Monday challenge from Papertrey Ink was to use acrylic paint instead of ink as our stamping medium. I love doing this... you know I love painting the edges of my cards, so of course there was paint near by! And I've stamped with it a couple of times, and I love the effect it gives.


I thought I was being *so* clever by combining a few challenges here... but the only one I actually managed to be on time for was the Make it Monday!

I guess it helps when you read through the challenge posts carefully and check the calendar.

Oh well!

Here is a close up of my stamped sentiment:


I am realizing that my photos really don't do the dimension on this card justice. There are a lot of layers here,  but the angle of my photos don't really show that! Noted for next time...

Have a good weekend!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: Making Memories Noel
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 1 Collection, Snowflake Serenade, Peace Be Still
Ink: VersaMagic Crimson
Other: PTI Mat Stack 1 Die

Pin It

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Beautiful Meredith, I love that embossed sentiment, so gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...