Tuesday, September 6, 2011

...On Your Special Day

Well, here is the last of my projects for Emma's birthday... I made her 2 cards, because I always give the girls one on their actual birthday, and one for their party.


This is the card I made for her party... with the tea party theme, I knew I had to put my teapot stamps and die from Papertrey Ink to work!


I also pulled out my new Half and Half set and dies, and paired them with some Emma's Shoppe - and how I love the outcome!!

I kept it fairly simple, adding a doily that I crumpled a little, and my beloved white paint. I added one of the borders from the Banner dies, and a Girls' Paperie sticker just to create some interest near the top.

Short and sweet today, my friends!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: Papertrey Ink Ocean Tides; Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe; Cosmo Cricket Ever After
Stamps: PTI Half and Half, Tea for Two
Ink: VersaFine Onyx; SU! Pretty in Pink; VersaMagic Cement
Other: PTI Half and Half Dies, Banner Builder Dies, Tea for Two Dies

Pin It

4 comments:

Angela Fehr said...

Gasp! Oh, so pretty!

Ruth S said...

Super cute! I love the combo with the CP papers ;)
Rx

Pauline said...

Beautiful card for your little one, perfect for the party theme! I love the shabby chicness of it!
Hope you are feeling much better now, and are able to move about a bit easier?
Take care xx

Geri said...

Meredith--had to come thank you for your recent and very sweet comments on my blog!! Please come and refresh my memory, because I know I have heard from you before as a part of a design team, right? Was it Mona's? It's going to bug me so I hope you'll let me know! I have so enjoyed my visit!! I've been here before but I think it has been awhile! I really love all your creations, especially all the sweet tags! I really liked the look of the cherries/leaves stamped on that mamilla--so pretty! Loved YOUR Papertrey project--I did very little hopping his time. Your daughters look adorable and that party looked so very sweet with all your lovely little details! SO glad you came to visit so that I had a reason to visit!! Thanks again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...