Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Halloween...

Good morning!!

You may have missed my Make it Monday post, as it was pretty late last night when I posted it... if so, just scroll down!

I am here for the Friends of Waltzingmouse blog waltz... it's been a little while since I managed to dance along, and since I *love* halloween, how could I miss this one??


I still have no idea what the heck I am going to do with the halloween cards I create - they build up year after year, because who really sends them? Well, clearly I *should*.


I have to confess that there is a lot of Papertrey Ink on this WMS waltz card... but that's the beauty of these stamps - they are so versatile, and easy to make work with the rest of my collection!

Can you see the spider on the black background there? Just spooky enough, but I love the glam this card offers too. That's kind of my thing at halloween... glam-goth. Or something... I just made that up.

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: PaperZone PopTones, black and purple scraps
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Midnight Feast, Halloween Party; Papertrey Ink Tag Its #1, Mat Stack 1 Collection
Ink: VersaMark Watermark, VersaFine Onyx
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder, PTI Mat Stack 1 Die

Pin It

11 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Great design on this Meredith! love the sponged embossed bg and all the stampings! The popped up label looks wonderful!

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

Fantastic card, Meredith. Such a clean design with all the wonderful spookiness of the season. Love those great flowers too.

I'm Renee said...

So spooky goth..
I love it!
That flower...
yummy!
And the stamped background is fabby!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What an awesome Halloween card Meredith! Love the stamped spider background and all the texture! Thanks for waltzing along with WMS!

Claire Brennan said...

lol, we don't mind a little mix'n'match!! surely that's the whole point!!! fabby card Meredith!! hope you are keeping well!! Great to see you playing along!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a fabulous Halloween card! Love the spidery bg and the wonderful texture and dimension!! What a beauty Meredith!!

Cathy Weber said...

I think you are very smart to mix and match your stamps! It makes crafting so much more fun to use everything in your collection. This is a great card and I love the embossing on it. I have about 10 Halloween cards I don't know who to send them to either! Maybe we should start a swap, don't you think?

Pauline said...

I love your glam goth! My 11 yr old daughter is turning into one! Everything she wears has to be blaaaaccckkkk!! Love the spooky spiders and that fab black flower, the buttons are the right shade of orange too, gorgeous!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Ooh, I like the look of your sponging over the embossing! And the buttons are a fun touch too!

Kelly S. said...

Oooo that is the coolest layout, Meredith! I just love the jaunty angle of the paper with those fab colors and embellies! The textures are divine!!!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a great card, Meredith! I love the embossed/sponged background and those colors are perfect!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...