Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Grown with Love...

Just a quick post to share a card I made for my good friend's birthday this week.


She loves sunflowers and she loves ladybugs, so when I saw this set from Flourishes, I knew it would make the perfect birthday card for her.


Obviously I made the right choice, because when I gave it to her, she told me she thought it was her favourite card that I've made - and not just of the ones I've given her!

Anyway... I am not feeling so great tonight, so I am going to keep it short and sweet!!
Photobucket

Pin It

3 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

Just beautiful Meredith. Love the big Sunflower and it sounds like your friend did too. :)

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous coloring of the sunflower!

Buffy said...

Stunning card Meredith. The sunflower is sensational.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...