Thursday, July 21, 2011

Festive Friday!

Happy Friday! I hear that summer will be paying us a visit this weekend, so I am looking forward to spending time with the kids outside!

What better way to enjoy a sunny day than with some Christmas tags? As I said last week, I have all the cards I need, so now it's time to shift the focus a bit. I have some plans for gifts I will be making, but I wasn't ready to create anything for that just yet... so this week it's all about the tags.

If you remember, Christmas in our house is white and red with a snowflake theme. And I package all my gifts accordingly - in reusable materials (you'll see more of that in about 4 months or so!) - so all the tags I am creating are in keeping with that theme.


This one is simple, but I really like the detail of the punched out DP stampled on the end... channeling my inner Michelle Wooderson on this one!


I got my new Vintage Circles from Waltzingmouse, so I put them to work this week!






I am hoping to post a few projects over the weekend, and then I am so excited to start my Week in the Life project on Monday. Next week's posts will probably focus mainly on that as I collect photos and stories to create my album!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White
Stamps: PTI Fillable Frames #10, Snowflake Serenade; Waltzingmouse Stamps Vintage Circles, Compliments of the Season

Pin It

2 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

love those tags and maybe this year I'll create my own tags too :)

Charmaine Stack said...

Very inspiring, Meredith. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...