Friday, May 27, 2011

Festive Friday!

Happy Friday! Almost the weekend, right? For me, that just means my hubby is home for the usual  daily routine, but yet I still love the end of the week!


Today I am sharing a card I just love... this is probably one of my favourites, to date. Mainly because I just love that poinsettia image from Waltzingmouse. It is so fun to colour, and always looks so awesome. I also like the bold simplicity of this card.


This is actually another card created for one of the recent publication calls, but it wasn't accepted, so it means I get to share it with you!

Whenever I grab the Copics, I am always tempted to keep the card simple, because I really want my coloured images to shine. Maybe that's completely arrogant of me - I am no Debbie Olson! - but it always just sort of happens that way...

And how delicious is that vintage button from Papertrey?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: PaperZone Facets Sangria, Wasabi
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Inside Out: Holiday; Waltzingmouse Big Blooms - Poinsettia
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black; VersaFine Onyx; Stampin' Up Old Olive
Other: PTI Banner Borders Die, Ripe Avocado vintage button; Copic Markers

Pin It

4 comments:

Charmaine Stack said...

This is lovely, Meredith.

Debgem said...

Meredith - this is wonderful, the poinsettia looks real! Your colouring is fabulous and I really like the clean and simple design. Fab!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card, your colouring is fabulous, so warm and rich!!

Niki Estes said...

Just beautiful, Meredith! Gorgeous coloring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...