Friday, May 13, 2011

Festive Friday!

 Happy Friday!!

As you read this, I am enjoying my last day with the family at Disneyland. I am actually writing this a week in advance, so at this moment I am so excited to be leaving in a couple of days... but when this goes live, I'll be sad to be leaving one of my most favourite places!


Today's card was a pretty quick one once my image was coloured. I picked up this Flourishes set, and as soon as I got it home, I broke it out, combined it with Waltzingmouse's Big Blooms-Poinsettias and got to colouring. Then I let it sit for awhile, not really sure what I wanted to do with it. But, I knew I wanted to make a card to post this week, so I quickly created this utilizing some beautiful Graphic 45 papers to add lots of impact with little effort on my part. I love how patterned paper can be so helpful when you're trying to create a quick card!



I have no tags today, as I had to spend most of last week preparing for our trip, so hopefully I can make up for those next week!

Have a great weekend!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: Papetrey Ink Stamper's Select White, Graphic 45
Stamps: Flourishes Seeds of Friendship; Big Blooms - Poinsettias
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Other: Copic Markers, Celebrate-It Satin Ribbon

Pin It

1 comment:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very pretty! Like how you combined the two different stamp sets. Hope Disney was fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...