Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thank You Kindly...

I have wanted Fancy Phrases from Waltzingmouse basically since they were released nearly a year ago. But I have most of the same sentiments already, so sometimes that makes it tough to justify the purchase. But I finally couldn't resist, and added them to my card. I couldn't wait to ink them up!


I was stumped for a layout, so I went back to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog, and used an oldie:


I have used this one a few times, I like it so much! Here is my card:


I need to get some more of these Lush papers - I hope my LSS still has some in stock! I LOVE this line!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: PTI Chocolate Brown, My Mind's Eye Lush, White from stash
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Vintage Frames #4, Fancy Phrases
Ink: Stampin' Up Baja Breeze, Tim Holtz Tea Stain Distress Ink
Other: Spellbinders Labels 4 die

Pin It

5 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

The the shabbiness of your card. So pretty! And the handmade flower is beautiful. I like the way you have layered the petals.

justsomestuffimade said...

Sweet card! I love your distressed doily and that soft duck egg blue is my fave colour of all time ;) Hugs, Ruth S

Debgem said...

It's a lovely card Meredith. Really shabby chic!! I found that sketch particularly difficult, but it seems to suit you well!

Pauline said...

This is a fab shabby chic card, just gorgeous! And you wont be sorry you got that stamp set, I use it all the time, the sentiments are a perfect size/shape for labels and tags!

Shirley said...

Very shabby chic lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...