Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jolly Good... Colour Challenge

Hi Friends! I know it's been pretty quiet around here this week... And it was about Tuesday when I remembered that I'd missed my Festive Friday post last week! I have been insanely busy with an order of 200 birthday cards (among other things), and I am working really hard on a few things for the latest Paper Crafts call... So while the blog has been quiet, I am creating lots - I just can't share anything!


Today I am sharing a card that I created using a photo that I found to use as an awesome colour inspiration. I was browsing Better Homes and Gardens, and found this:

Photo Courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens

Paint samples! Awesome, right? I found a bunch of them, so I plan to use them to create a few projects! Here is the card I created using the above colours as my inspiration:


I used some of the finds from my last trip to my LSS... have you *seen* those adorable and TINY Maya Road tickets?! And how beautiful are the Prima patterned papers?

I'd love it if you'd create something using these colours for me to see! Leave a link in the comments if you do, and I'll be sure to leave you some love!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: Papertrey Ink Kraft, Bazill (yellow), Prima Annabelle
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Fancy Phrases
Ink: VersaFine Onyx
Other: Spellbinders Labels 4, Maya Road tickets, PTI Vintage Button, Little Yellow Bicycle Doily

Pin It

3 comments:

justsomestuffimade said...

Adorable card Meredith ;)
I love this colour palette and your dinky tag and those tickets are so cute!
TFS, I hope I'll have chance to make something later. Will let you know! Hugs, Ruth S

Pauline said...

Beautiful Meredith! I love that seam binding, and the circles you added with the buttons.

Shirley said...

Well, you certainly did the colors justice! It's bright and cheerful, fun, and pretty all in one. Love you bows, buttons, stick pin...all perfect and fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...