Friday, April 1, 2011

Festive Friday!

Happy April! Don't worry, I won't try and fool you - I can't think of a single time I've participated in any April Fool's shenanigans! But it is Friday, so that means it's time to share a Christmas Card with you!


This is one of those sketches I was telling you about - I was in front of the TV after putting the kids to bed, and drew out a sketch knowing I wanted to use Stocking Prints this week... this is what came out of that:


I liked the idea of the stocking actually hanging, but I also wanted to include a hanging snowflake - so I did! I am still not convinced that the layout warrants using both vintage buttons, but hey, I stuck with it!

I have no tags this week - yep, just like last week! I am waiting (and waiting, and waiting) on my PTI box that has 2 new tag dies, and I plan to put those babies to work when they finally land on my doorstep!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: Graphic 45, PaperZone Facets, burgundy from stash
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 1 Collection, Inside Out: Holiday, Stocking Prints
Ink: Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry; VersaFine Onyx, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Other: PTI Mat Stack 1, Stocking Prints, Peace be Still Dies, Copic Markers

Pin It

2 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

this looks great. I love the colors and sketch.

justsomestuffimade said...

Love this card Meredith - your colour palette is beautiful ;)
TFS, and hope you're having a great weekend, hugs, Ruth S

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...