Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Wishes...

I know Easter is over, but I thought I'd share a card I made for my Dad and Stepmum - it's not overly easter-y, so I thought it would be okay to share now. Plus, they browse my blog every once in awhile, and I didn't want to spoil the surprise!


Oh, how I love the Button Boutique stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink. They are vintage, they are so fun to put together, it's possible to never create two that are alike, and they look so *real*! I know it isn't the obvious choice for an Easter card, but I just wanted to play with it, and it seemed to be a good match for the Emma's Shoppe (Crate Paper) papers I wanted to play with!


Thanks for peeking! I have another thing or 2 to share this week, so stay tuned!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White, Coasters; Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe
Stamps: PTI Button Boutique, Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise
Other: PTI Button Card Dies, Terra Cotta Tile Vintage Button

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...