Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome, Little One...

My favourite friend is expecting her first baby in only a couple of weeks... I am so excited to meet her little bean,  and I have a little packet of goodies to bring to the new little arrival... so I wanted to make a card to be ready for when we get that phone call!


I found this beautiful photo from A Creative Mint, and chose to use it as inspiration for my colour scheme: Yellow, White and a hit of green.

I used this week's sketch from Card Patterns to create this card, and put my favorite sentiment on the front - I know my friend will adore this too!


I hope to make a gift tag to match, and if I manage it before baby makes her (I am convinced it's a girl!) appearance, I will be sure to share with you!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart, White; Cream from stash, 
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Inside Out: Baby
Ink: VersaFine Onyx
Other: Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 4 and Limitless Layers Dies, Celebrate-It Ribbon, Vintage buttons from stash, Copic Marker

Pin It

7 comments:

Anja (scrappie) said...

How exciting. Beautiful card Thank you for joining us at cardpatterns.

justsomestuffimade said...

Adorable card Meredith - that sentiment is really special. The new parents will surely love it ;)
Hugs, Ruth S

resmith said...

This is so cute!! I love your colors!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so pretty! I love your use of buttons on this card!

Pauline said...

A wonderful sketch, and a beautiful card, the sentiment is lovely.

phatelara said...

Beautiful card! Love clean and simple theme. :)

Debbie, Crafty Heart

whoistracy said...

So very sweet! Love the pop of green here. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...