Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Love...

I am still looking for my mojo... I had lots of time to get inky today, and just couldn't get motivated. So I decided maybe a card wasn't what I was in the mood for... so it was time to break out my box of photos and scrap a page!


I have only done one page since I completed my oldest daughter's first year scrapbook - about a year and a half ago! So the photos are piling up... I decided it was time to put together a page featuring a beautiful photo that my very talented brother took of his first niece when he visited from Scotland in 2009.


While browsing around for inspiration, I found this sketch on the My Mind's Eye blog:


The theme was "Celebrate Today", so I wanted to capture how important it is to cherish every moment... how quickly our little ones grow, and how easy it is to let time pass without noticing. I remember the day my brother took this photo like it was a few months ago... so for comparison, here is a photo I took of my Lovely this afternoon:


Where did the time go?
Photobucket
Photobucket
All supplies are from My Mind's Eye, with the exception of the brown 12x12, vintage button, cotton lace and bling.

Pin It

1 comment:

justsomestuffimade said...

Gorgeous LO Meredith ;)
And a super new photo of your little cutie pie - I love those sweet flushed cheeks!
Hugs, Ruth S

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...