Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mon Amie...

Okay, I have managed so many projects this week, and I am trying to space out posts so that I have lots to share on the blog for the next while... but the problem is that I created things for challenges, and must meet the deadlines! Sort of defeated myself there...



I was perusing the Emma's Paperie blog a few days ago, and saw the March inspiration photo - and LOVED it. I combined it with the March sketch, and here's what I got:


I just LOVE this line, Lush, from My Mind's Eye.. must pick up some more this week when I head to my LSS for some treats (hoping they still have it!).

I am not overly pleased with this card - I was trying to stay tone on tone because the photo is different shades of green with hits of white, but I think I could have added a bit more interest. By the time I finished this card, I was really ready to do something else, so I just left it how it was!

Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: PTI Kraft, My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 2 Collection; Waltzingmouse Fancy Phrases
Ink: Stampin' Up Kiwi Kiss; VersaFine Onyx
Other: PTI Mat Stack 2 Die, SU! Scallop Circle punch, Celebrate It Ribbon

Pin It

1 comment:

justsomestuffimade said...

Oh Meredith I *totally* love your card. I was busy swooning while reading your post then I got to the part where you say you aren't overly pleased with it. Wowsers, you are underselling your talents lady ;)
Hugs, Ruth S

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...