Saturday, March 19, 2011

Gratitude... CR84FN20

Happy Spring! I am so glad that winter is *officially* over. I have to say, this past season flew by me... but I am still anxious for the warmer weather.

Sunday brings a new CR84FN Colour Challenge!


This week's colours are just beautiful - the pictures are once again courtesy of Embrace Life Photography.



I have started on a project that I hope to carry out in the next couple of months - so I am amassing cards that express gratitude and thanks...


I kept things pretty clean and simple on this one... I wanted to showcase my new PTI impression plate! I also love that sentiment... this card will be put to good use, I assure you!

Now head on over to the challenge blog so you can play along! The other Design Team ladies have left you some lovely eye candy there! Don't forget to check out our guest designer, Deb Hickman, too! As always, my fellow Design Team members' links are on the sidebar!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: PTI Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon; Recollections green
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 1 Collection, Inside Out Thank You
Ink: VersaFine Onyx, Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive; Tim Holtz Crushed Concord Distress Ink
Other: Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 1, Mat Stack 4 dies, Woodgrain Impression Plate; Celebrate-It Satin Ribbon, Vintage Button, black gel pen

Pin It

13 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty CAS design Meredith! Love those labels and your woodgrain background looks fabulous!

Pauline said...

Love the impression plate, it's a lovely texture. Love that sentiment too, and the glossy green ribbon, gorgeous!

Debgem said...

I really like the woodgrain backing - looks amazing And that beautiful satin green bow - fab!! Love this card!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely clean designs. The woodgrain adds a nice texture to your pretty card!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Such a pretty CAS design, Meredith! Love the embossed background and the sentiment is jus fabulous!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful CAS design! Love the woodgrain behind your wonderful sentiment.

Deb Hickman said...

Very pretty,I love the woodgrain effect and such a wonderful quote.xxx

Stella said...

Gorgeous; I just love this kind of CAS card. That woodgrain pattern looks amazing and I love love love that sentiment!

lynn said...

very pretty, elegant card, meredith:)

Andrea M said...

So pretty Meredith!!! Love that glittery frame and the woodgrain background! Lovely lovely lovely :) Great take on the challenge colors!

Heather Jensen said...

Very cute Meredith. Love the woodgrain background. :)
Hugs~

Lisa V. said...

I love the clean and simple layout of your card. The sentiment on your card is perfect.

Sue Lelli said...

Meredith, LOVE that FAB bow with the pearl and must share that the PTI woodgrain impression plate is one of my FAVS! I use it all the time and you will, too! Pretty card! LOVE the sentiment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...