Friday, March 25, 2011

Festive Friday!

***This is my second post today! Scroll up to see my Papertrey Ink Blog Hop post!***

It's Friday! The weather is so beautiful around here this week - so good for all the kiddos on their spring break! So it's kind of strange to be sharing Christmas Cards with you! Today I am sharing a set of cards that I created for the Waltzingmouse Christmas Card Challenge.



This month's challenge was to create a set of 3 or more cards using the colours Kraft, Red and White or Cream. I made 4 cards, since that's how many you get when you cut the cardstock!



I used images from Around Christmastime to stamp both my background and my focal point, and I used Very  Vintage Christmas for my sentiment - this was the first WMS set I saw and loved, and I love it even more every time I use it!


Because I created four cards, I decided I could forego the tags this week! I am expecting some new tag dies pretty soon, so I'll be sure to make up for it...

Have a great weekend!
Photobucket
  Photobucket
Paper: PTI Kraft, Red and White from stash
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Around Christmastime, Big Blooms - Poinsettias, Very Vintage Christmas
Ink: Stampin' Up Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate
Other: PTI Limitless Layers Dies

Pin It

4 comments:

Debgem said...

Meredith - great Christmas cards - I love the colours and the snowflakes! Fabulous!

Pauline said...

How beautiful! Lovely CAS design but with detail! Gorgeous, Meredith.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Lovely cards! Great color combo.

Charmaine Stack said...

Meredith, great card. You've created a fantastic background design. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...