Friday, March 18, 2011

Festive Friday!

***Please click here to see my MME Sketch Submission!***

It's Friday! Time for this week's holiday goodies!


I decided to play along with this week's colours at Just Add Ink, which were Crumb Cake (Kraft), Whisper White, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry. I knew I could make these work for a Christmas card!


I stamped my sentiment label on a piece of acetate for a unique effect... Unfortunately, my colours are a bit washed out, and I didn't notice until daylight had passed... but I used Scarlet Jewel cardstock which is very close to Rich Razzleberry - I am just not sure the photo does it justice! I also added some green bling to bring in the Old Olive colour.

For sketch inspiration, I played along with this Mojo Monday sketch:


And now for the gift tags...


Just in time to make these tags, I got a new order of PTI goodies that included some new Mat Stack dies and stamps that worked perfectly! I made 2 larger ones and 2 smaller ones for the little tiny parcels that complete the pile under the tree!





Photobucket
Photobucket
CARD
Paper: PTI Kraft and Scarlet Jewel
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Finest Flourishes, Peace Be Still, Tag Its 1, Fillable Frames #9
Ink: Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Other: Papertrey Ink Limitless Layers, Mat Stack 4 dies, Woodgrain Impression Plate, Hug Snug Seam Binding


TAGS:
Paper: PTI White, Red from PaperZone
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 2 Collection, Tag Its 1, Fillable Frames #9, Peace be Still, 
Ink: Stampin' Up Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White
Other: Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 4, Mat Stack 2, Fillable Frames 9 Dies, Copic Marker

Pin It

1 comment:

Charmaine Stack said...

Meredith, you are going to have the best dressed Christmas Gifts this year! Love the card, too. You are my hero - I really need to get cracking on yuletide stuff to avoid the December craziness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...