Friday, March 11, 2011

Festive Friday!

Another Friday brings this week's Christmas card! As spring shows itself (finally!), it's a little stranger to be doing this post... I can't imagine what July will bring!


I used this week's sketch from Card Patterns for today's card. I created all the patterned pieces quite quickly... and after that it sort of stalled! I was having one of those days - you know the kind where every little detail takes forever to decide on? Anyway, this one took forever to come together, but I was pleased when it all came together!


I also loved the PTI Make It Monday featuring die cut fun foam so much that I bought some sparkly foam and added a snowflake!

I am dead tired as I type this, so I'll keep it short! Have a wonderful weekend... I hear there's more rain in the forecast for us (very wintery here), so I'll wish for more spring like weather in your parts!
Photobucket
  Photobucket
Paper: PTI Spring Rain, Scarlet Jewel. White from stash
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Snowflake Serenade, Peace be Still, Holiday Wishes, Mat Stack 1 Collection, Waltzingmouse stamps Oven Fresh Gingerbread Joy, Off-Beat Backgrounds, Compliments of the Season
Ink: Stampin' Up Old Olive, River Rock, Real Red, Bordering Blue, VersaFine Onyx

Pin It

4 comments:

justsomestuffimade said...

Gorgeous card Meredith - I love the touch of sparkle for a perfect festive accent!
Hope you manage a restful weekend, hugs, Ruth S

Kate W. said...

I love how you made and combined all the different background papers! Everything works together perctly!!

Pauline said...

Beautiful card love the paper piecing and the ruffled trim, so festive!

Vicki said...

Stunning card! I love your clean and elegant style!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...