Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's time for another CR84FN challenge!


Our inspiration colours this week just screamed Valentine's Day, so I knew I wanted to use them to create a little treat for my baby girl.

I found these super fun heart shaped sticky notes at my dollar store... it was a double pack, so I'll be making one for my oldest later in the week. I knew I wanted to make a little holder for them, and here is what I came up with:



Here is what it looks like when it's open:



How lucky that the notes were the perfect shade of pink?!

As you read this, I am on the road back from an anniversary weekend away with my hubby. I am hoping I will be rested, relaxed and re-charged!

Alright, head on over to the challenge to join in yourself! You can check out all the other beautiful inspiration from the other DT ladies; links on my sidebar as always! We are also welcoming our first month-long guest designer this week, Stella, so be sure to stop by her blog and leave her some love! She will be joining our team for the month of February with her beautiful creations. You can check out the details on the challenge blog to find out how you might be our next Guest Designer! Remember, the more times you play, the better your odds!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Stamps: Studio G, Waltzingmouse,
Ink: Stampin' Up, Distress Ink
Other: Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Papertrey Die Cuts, Felt from Michael's

Pin It

11 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

How fun Meredith! Gotta love a bargain! What a pretty note holder! Love the bright pink felt flower and ornate border!

Debgem said...

What a great idea! Lucky you found the perfect pink hearts!! The note holder is great, and I love the border!!

Pauline said...

Lovely little treat holder, love the felt die cut and the lace trim, beautiful.

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous note holder. Lovely details with the button, pin and twine! I hope your mini retreat was fabulous!

Sue Lelli said...

Meredith, don't know what is better ~ your note holder or the thought that you had the chance to get away for an anniversary trip! LOL! This is so CUTE and I LOVE the border! LUCKY you that the notes were just the right shade of pink! FAB button, heart and twine, too!

Andrea M said...

Meredith, so beautiful!!!! I love this idea! And the notes are perfect, you're so right! What a great idea!!! Just a gorgeous gift for someone special! Hope you had a wonderful getaway!!!

Stella said...

Just like the previous post with the stunning card and tag; this is gorgeous!! I'm impressed by your talent!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Such a lovely notepad holder, Meredith! Love the felt heart, lace and yummy details! Hope you had a wonderful trip!

Lisa Somerville said...

Fun fold! Love your border punch, cute inside and out!

Heather Jensen said...

Such a perfect little holder for the heart shaped note pad. Love that PTI medalion. :)

Buffy said...

Fabulous holder. Lovely use of lace. It's adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...