Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Anniversary Dear Hubby...

Grab some coffee, and some cookies... this is a long one!


As I mentioned earlier in the week, this weekend is my 5th wedding anniversary. For my hub's gift, I was totally inspired by my friend Mona, and the amazing coupon book she made for her DH over the holidays. As soon as I saw her project, I knew I wanted to use the same idea for my own husband.

So I brainstormed for awhile... and I decided to go with the "5" theme with my project.


I used each page to showcase one of the reasons:


The left side of each is dedicated to the number, and the right side contains a pouch with a tag:


Here is a close up of the first tag:


Here is the second page:


And the pouch:


And the tag:


On the back of each tag, I elaborated on my reasons:


Here are the other pages, and their tags:





***oops! My pin slipped, and I only noticed it while uploading these photos!***






I found out he's spending way more than our usual budget on my gift... and I figure this entire project was no more than about $15! I hope he enjoys the sentiment and thought put into this ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: Making Memories, W R Memory Keepers, Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Stampin' Up, VersaFine, VersaMark, Color Box
Stickers & Alphas: Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, EK Success, Making Memories, The Girls Paperie, My Mind's Eye, K & Company, 
Other: Papertrey Ink Dies, Martha Stewart Felt Hearts, Stampin' Up Punches, Copic Markers

Pin It

6 comments:

Stephanie Kraft said...

What a wonderful book for you hubby, Meredith! Your project may not have cost that much, but it is worth so much more with the time and love you have put into it.. Happy Anniversary!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Your husband will cherish this gift because it comes from your heart. No 'price tag' can ever be placed on something like this. Happy Anniversary!

Debgem said...

Utterly gorgeous!!! I love the colours. Your husband will love it!

Jody said...

Great Book, you did a wonderful job and I'm sure he will love it!!!

Heather Jensen said...

This is fabulous girl! You did an amzing job with this little book. I am sure he will love it.
Happy Anniversary!
Hugs~

Maria said...

A fabulous little book for your husband for Valentine's Day! So creative and so beautiful! And Happy Anniversary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...