Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Customized Gift Bag...

Hello Friends! I know the ol' blog has been quiet as of late, but I have been crazy busy wrapping up a renovation project at home, and cleaning every surface within an inch of its life. Things will be back to normal soon!


I made this project awhile back for my neighbour to give as a gift, but I haven't managed to share it on the blog yet. She needed a gift bag to make a bunch of wonderful Wileda projects look really impressive.


I took a plain Kraft bag that I found at the dollar store, combined it with one of my favourite PTI sets, Guide Lines II, and this is what I came up with! Here is a close up:


And here is a close up of the tag:


I will finally be getting crafty tomorrow - it's been nearly 2 weeks since I was really able to play. Imagine the withdrawal I am suffering!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: PaperZone
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Stampin' Up, Distress Inks, VersaFine
Other: Papertrey Ink Die Cuts

Pin It

5 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

This is so pretty. Love the pink. Hope you get everything all fixed up and cleaned soon. I need to shampoo my carpets. I am home alone tomorrow, so I might have to do it then. Yuck! LOL
Hugs~

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous decorated gift bag and tag Meredith! Love the shimmery doily and the custom stamped BG!

Inger said...

What a super pretty gift bag!!!
So beautyfully created! :)

♥ Inger

Pauline said...

Gorgeous gift set, hope you get crafting soon!

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous!! Wonderful set!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...