Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Button Waltz...

Hello Friends! It's the 17th, and that means that it's time for the Friends of Waltzingmouse Blog Waltz... and this month's theme is...


Buttons! You all know how much I love buttons, right? *LOVE* them.

So how could I not dance along? I am telling you, I very nearly missed this one. We've been doing some small renos around our place, and it's eaten up all my time for the past few weeks, so I haven't been nearly as crafty as I'd like. But I made sure I carved out some time for this one!

Bless my mother in law's soul... she loved buttons years ago... so she's held onto every one she's ever met. And now she is so generous and kind to allow me to rummage through them to craft with.


Check out this awesome little one here:


I also used this week's sketch from Waltzingmouse for inspiration!

Alright, time to put on my dancing shoes!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: VersaFine
Other: Die Cuts from PTI, Doily from Martha Stewart

Pin It

25 comments:

www.injoystampin.com said...

Your card is SO cute!!!!! :c) Waltzing along, Robyn

Jen said...

What a lovely card. I especially adore the beautiful button coming off of the tag. Your paper choices are just perfect. Such great texture and shine.

sharingthepassion said...

Oh this is pretty. Love it.

Have a fab day!

Ali x

Sharon said...

One word .... STUNNING! Your cards are always so beautiful and inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

Debgem said...

Meredith - this is so lovely. Soft, gentle colours and beautiful paper. I love the tag with its pretty layers. Lovely!

Kelly S. said...

Oh those buttons ARE something special! You used them to perfection here, Meredith! This card has such a dreamy feel to it, love it!

Julia Aston said...

Love the shimmery papers Meredith- the pretty doily and wonderful colors!

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

This is just precious. Love your tag accent and the way you added your buttons. An outstanding card!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Meredith! Love the shimmery tag and sentiment! Love all those buttons!

Antje said...

WOW gorgeous buttons! Love all the layers on your card!

Sharyn said...

So pretty and such a lovely take on the sketch too. I really like buttons also.

LaurieJ said...

Such a lovely card with the soft colors and shimmery cardstock. Love it!

carole said...

Very original card, I love the button in glass.

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is so pretty and those buttons are gorgeous! Great job!

rudlis said...

Beautiful card. I love soft colors and buttons.

Cassie_lu said...

wonderful card and I really like the simple-ness of the tag on the card

Belinda said...

So pretty! Love the soft colors and the buttons are just lovely!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

A beautiful card--love your choice of buttons!

Chris L.

Karen B. said...

So very beautiful with your touches of shimmer.

Janet said...

This is so elegant....I love the dp...the card is just lovely.

Clare said...

So pretty - I love how well doilies go with WM stamps! ;)

Lenet said...

beautiful soft colors , thak you for joining us at WMSC

Crafty Math Chick said...

I love this layout, so creative! Love that pretty pearlescent paper too.

Laurie Marmon said...

Beautiful colors together.

Ren-Yi said...

oh this is just amazing! cute doily. and the card stock looks divine with that shimmer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...