Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Baby Go-To Card

Well, I am back from my little jaunt across the border for an anniversary weekend with the hubby... I plan to do a post about my trip, but still have to go through my photos... hopefully tomorrow?

Today, I am joining in the fun over at Papertrey Ink, where they are celebrating their fourth anniversary.

This is from yesterday's challenge, which runs through until Monday, February 14th over on Nichole's blog. The challenge is to create a card using many stamps with a common theme to express your sentiment. I really enjoyed this, and will definitely use it again!


I used this week's sketch from Waltzingmouse Stamps to create my card. I haven't played along there nearly enough in the last while, and I really hope to start again...

Here is a close up of my sentiments:


One warning - at first I just started stamping blindly. This did not work out. I highly recommend placing your stamps to figure out your layout before you ink anything up!

Well, I hope to be back tomorrow with a re-cap of my weekend in Seattle! Wish me luck that the kiddos go to bed on time, and I can get my photos in order!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Stampin' Up, Memento
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Other: Ribbon, Celebrate It; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Wood Button from stash

Pin It

10 comments:

Kara said...

very sweet!! love the diff shades of green!!

Pam W. said...

This is a great color combo and the card is so sweet.

Tonya said...

I love this! Great colors!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Pretty card! Lovely button off to the side.

Stella said...

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! I love all these shades of green. This card looks fresh and happy; beautiful!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Super sweet card Meredith!

Gerdine said...

Beautiful!

Sue Lelli said...

Meredith, LOVE this baby card! LOVE how you used non-traditional baby colors! LOVE the ribbon and how you embossed the polka dots on white and then popped the sentiment part! Super FAB!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I adore this card! I love the sentiments you chose, how that green pops off of the white, and that wooden button is to die for! Great job and thanks for playing with us at WMS this week!!

veronica said...

love your layout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...