Thursday, January 20, 2011

These are the Moments...

That I cherish and live for...




Some of you may know that I do nails here and there... I have a handful of clients, and I do manis, pedis, and gel enhancements. I have a studio in my mother-in-law's house, which also happens to be where I do my crafting.


My oldest LOVES to sit at my nail table and give manicures... does it get any cuter?




Here she is, carefully applying a lovely shade of red to her grandmother. My little bear's nails are the same shade, as I was instructed to paint hers once she was finished with mine.




The thing is, she is incredibly gentle, and really careful. She really does know that she is doing a wonderful job.


Case in point:




How do we know this isn't a trend catching on in France right this very minute? Really, I should be grateful - she has completely disguised how desperately her mother needs a fill.




How many manicures do you know that also include some detail on your knuckles?




Check out that pinky - if that isn't nail art, I don't know what is...


Oh, how I love her...!
Photobucket

Pin It

4 comments:

Kathleen Wilson said...

That is the cutest thing! Can't wait to see you all next week.

The other Nana!

Jody said...

How cute! I, too, used to do nails. Had my own salon for 10 years and my little daughter was a big part of it. She was the model for any type of nail art, etc. that people wanted to see before having it applied to their nails. She loved the job and was very good at it as well. Unfortunately she grew up (she'll be 23 this year) and we moved on to other things. Enjoy her while you can!
Jody
ascrappingdiva.blogspot.com

Debgem said...

So sweet!!! I love kids :) A budding artist by the looks of it. She's totally beautiful.

Gerdine said...

It is real nail art!! She did a good job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...