Friday, January 7, 2011

Then Comes Baby in the Baby Carriage!

Again, I have some projects from last fall to share with you today. As you can likely tell, I am cleaning out the old photos while I work on some new projects to share! I have been a busy bee getting some projects ready for the upcoming CR84FN challenges, as well as a few other things... all in good time, my friends!




I have 2 similar baby cards to share that I made for a friend's coworkers in the fall.


On the onesie, I used my Copic blender pen to draw a cross-hatch pattern:

This stamp is one of my favourite baby stamps - and I picked it up in the $1.50 bin at Michaels!


On the baby carriage, I used the same technique to create a polka dot pattern:


Again, just a $1.50 stamp! I like the simplicity of the images, and they're fun to colour!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paper: Recollections (Michaels)
Stamps: Michaels
Inks: VersaFine, Tim Holtz
Other: Spellbinders Labels 4 and Labels 1 die cuts, Copic Markers

Pin It

3 comments:

Debgem said...

I really like both these cards - fab images. Very bright and cheerful!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Super cute baby cards Meredith! Love the buggy and t-shirt!

Katie Renz said...

Meredith,

Thanks for coming to visit me and leaving me words of encouragement, it is sooo appreciated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...