Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thank You... CR84FN9

Day 2 of the New Year... are you sticking to your resolutions so far?


I have some exciting news to share with you, starting this year off on a great note... 


As you may already know, I am a huge fan of Mona Pendelton (Cupcake's Creations), and her beautiful work... so imagine my excitement when she asked me to join her design team for her brand new challenge blog! Today is the launch for the CR84FN Colour Challenge, and I am so excited to be working with this group of talented ladies!

Here is the challenge board:



Aren't the inspiration pictures beautiful? Here is my card:


I just need to point out that my inks are very pale, so it is hard to tell that the border of my label is stamped in peach, and the sentiment is stamped in pink!

I can tell you that the colour stories coming your way are just stunning... so make sure you check the blog each week to play along and be inspired!

I have made a couple of changes to my blog over the holidays! I hope you like the new look - I felt it was getting a bit cluttered around here before! In an effort to minimize my post lengths, I am going to start using a supply list at the bottom of my posts, and as always - if you have any questions about how I did anything, feel free to contact me by clicking on the tab above!

I wish you all the best for the year ahead, and look forward to sharing many more projects with you all!
Photobucket

  Photobucket
Paper: CosmoCricket, stash

Die Cuts: Spellbinders Labels 1
Ink: Stampin' Up

Pin It

13 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty! Beautiful color panels, love all the added stitching!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card, simply lovely! Congrats on the DT post, a wonderful start to the year! xx

Debgem said...

Such a delicate and feminine card. I love the lace and ribbons!! Very pretty!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Thank you so much Meredith for your support and encouraging words on this journey :) Your card is gorgeous card! The stitching looks fabulous and I love the peach stamped frame! Such a nice feminine look! Happy New Year :)

Tatanky said...

Congratulations on becoming DT ! Beautiful card and great soft colors.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful soft and elegant! Lovely card!

Stephanie Kraft said...

This is so soft and lovely, Meredith! Love all the stitching and how feminine this is!

Andrea M said...

Meredith, this is soooo pretty!!! You're stitching is divine!!! What a fabulous take on the colors!!! The lace and the seam binding are so pretty and soft!!! Great job!!!!

Sue Lelli said...

Meredith, LOVE how you created you own background paper with those FAB panels and stitching! And your bow is just DIVINE! FAB card!

Christy Haverhill said...

Beautiful sweet card Meredith! Love the beautiful ribbon! Congratulations!

Heather Jensen said...

So sweet! I love the pretty button on your seam binding bow and the stitching detail..lace is always a perfect addition to any card in my opinion. :)
Hugs~

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Congrats and luv how you used the colors.

Jennifer Holmes said...

Meredith, this is such a pretty card! I, for one, could use some pretty pastels in my creations these days. I'm on green and red overload from the holidays...lol! Oh, and the blog looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...