Friday, January 28, 2011

Festive Friday!

Whew... I tell you, this week has just completely kicked my butt. It has gone by so fast, and I have only gotten a fraction of what I wanted to do, done.


So I had to scurry into the craft room late yesterday afternoon, hoping the baby would sleep long enough, and the toddler would entertain herself long enough (Okay, I gave up and let Mickey Mouse do it for me) to quickly get a card done for this week's Festive Friday. The lesson? By committing to this segment every week, I *will* get my Christmas cards done as planned.


I used the sketch at Card Patterns, and flipped it on it's side. The image I used is from a DP that I cut up, and coloured with Copics. Originally it was just an etching!

No tags today, because like I've said, this week has been devoted to making baby shower invites, but next week I hope to be back on track!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stamps: Waltzingmouse
Ink: Distress Inks, Stampin' Up
Other: Copic Markers

Pin It

9 comments:

Debgem said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!! I love the musical background with the distressing. And that bow is magnificent!! Fab!

Kay said...

Beautiful card; I love that big luscious bow!

Anja (scrappie) said...

I love that bow it's so darn pretty. Thanks for playing along with cardpatterns.

Pauline said...

This is just divine! Love that ribbon , and the colouring on the holly, so festive!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Meredith! Love the pretty bow!

Buffy said...

Absolutely stunning card

~amy~ said...

What a gorgeous christmas card...love all your details and that ribbon is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card tfs!!!

Heather Jensen said...

This is beautiful Meredith. Love the vintage look. :)
Hugs~

It is hard when they are so little to find time to craft. I could not have ever done this when my son was little.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...