Friday, January 21, 2011

Festive Friday!

Hi Folks! I am a little late in my posting today, as we currently don't have the internet at home and I forgot to schedule my post last night while on borrowed bandwidth! I hope to have this problem resolved and re-join the 21st century by the end of next month at the absolute latest!

Anyway... onto today's Festive Friday. I can't believe it's already Friday again - this week has gone by even faster than usual!


Today I have a tag to share with you, but no card - I have been whittling away at 3 pretty big projects, so a Christmas card had to be put on the back burner this week!

I used this week's colours over at the CR84FN Colour Challenge - you have until 9pm Pacific tonight to get your entry in! Mona is sponsoring a prize this week, and you will also be put in for a chance to be a guest designer!

I made up this tag while I was creating my Valentine's Day tags, which I shared with you earlier in the week during the Waltzingmouse Blog Waltz. I am trying very hard to get into the habit of making tags while I have supplies out already for other projects. So far, I've managed to keep with this goal!

The Santa image is cut from a piece of DP, then I created a little focal point with it... I will get many many tags from this one piece of 12x12 that I bought on sale after the season!

I will be back again on Sunday with an all-new CR84FN Challenge for you!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Paper: Kraft Cardstock from PTI, DP from Pink Paislee
Stamps: Waltzingmouse
Ink: Stampin' Up
Other: Papertrey Ink Die Cuts

Pin It

4 comments:

Joanne Leddy said...

So nice to still see some Christmas cheer! Very sweet tag - be sure to keep it safe until the Holidays! It will be a beautiful topping for a Christmas gift!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful tag Meredith! Love the Vintage vibe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! This is beautiful! Such a beautiful vintage tag:)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today:) Your comment was super sweet:) Thanks for making my day!

Debgem said...

Such a beautifully vintage tag! Just love that bow.

Hope the internet is sorted soon :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...