Friday, January 14, 2011

Festive Friday!

Hello and Happy Friday! Today is the first installment of what I plan to make a weekly thing around here - Festive Friday. 






Every Friday, I intend to share with you the goods I've made each week to prepare for Christmas. This year, I plan to make a couple of gift tags every week, so as to have plenty of them when it's time to wrap all those gifts! I also plan to make at least one Christmas card per week, so that I have more than enough by November, when it's time to get them orgnanized! I hope you won't mind seeing some holiday projects all year long! 


So, without further ado, here are this week's projects!


Today's tags are very simple, easy to make... as it is so soon after the holidays, it took me a second to get back into the groove. My latest PTI order arrived on Tuesday, so I got to work with my new Tag Sale dies. Together with the Limitless Layers, it took no time to make very pretty tags.








I also made a card with some of the goods I picked up at the after Christmas sale at my LSS. I have been spending a lot of time at Melissa Phillips blog, and I tried to sort of channel her shabby goodness into my card. 




The little tag is actually an image cut from a 12x12 Pink Paislee sheet that I knew immediately was meant to be used in just this fashion!




Thanks for tuning in for my first week! How about you, are you even thinking of next Christmas?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tags:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Stampin' Up, Brilliance
Other: Papertrey Ink Die cuts


Card:
Paper: Graphic 45, Pink Paislee
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: VersaFine, Tim Holtz
Other: Papertrey Ink Die cuts

Pin It

4 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Lovely tags and beautiful card! I'm doing the same thing and will enjoy seeing what you create through this year for Christmas 2011. And I see you are using up the beautiful pattern paper from Graphic 45 also. I just Love that vintage PP.

Kay said...

Love it- especially the vintage santa image on the Limitless Labels die- perfection!

Julie Ranae said...

Really wonderful work, Meredith...I am such a fan of WaltzingMouse & G45!

Debgem said...

Actually I think this is a really good idea. I usually end up in such a rush at the end of the year, so it would be good to be organised. I'm going to "borrow" this idea of a weekly Christmas card.

I love your CAS tags and the card is just so beautiful. Very vintage.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...