Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!!


Merry Christmas to all my wonderful blogging friends. I will be taking a bit of a break from the ol' blog so that I can spend some time with family (as I am sure we will all be doing).


I have a few things on the go for the New Year, so I plan to come back with a few changes that I hope take this blog up a notch. I have learned a lot in the past 9 months since I joined this online community, and hope to put more of it into practice over the coming weeks.


On that note, I look forward to celebrating my first Blog Birthday this spring, and have a few tricks up my sleeve, so stay tuned!


Have a wonderful holiday season, and I wish you all good things for 2011. I might peek in here and there to wrap up some of the leftover Christmas projects, but I will see you all for sure in January!

Pin It

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Meredith, I have a little something for you on my blog today, hope you had a great xmas, and Happy New Year to you! xx

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Looking forward to seeing what you will be sharing with us in 2011! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...