Monday, December 20, 2010

The Countdown is on...

I don't know about you, but I can't believe we're this close to Christmas! I still have so many loose ends to tie up, so this is a very quick one to show you a couple more cards that I made to send out this year. I will do quick supply lists under each card for you!


Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Waltzingmouse
Ink: VersaFine, Stampin' Up
Papers: My own, Making Memories
Embellishments: Seam binding, Bling from Michael's, Making Memories Chipboard
Other: Copic Markers


Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Waltzingmouse
Ink: Stampin' Up 
Paper: Basic Grey, my own
Embellishments: Seam Binding, Bling from Michael's


Stamps: Waltzingmouse
Ink: Stampin' Up, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Paper: My own
Embellishments: Snowflake button from Wal Mart, Cotton Lace, Baker's Twine
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Copic Markers

Happy Counting Down!

Pin It

1 comment:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

ALL of these cards are beautiful Meredith! Love all the layers and the variety of stamps you used! Happy Holidays :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...