Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Papertrey Playhouse Challenge Day!

It is my turn to host today's challenge over at the Papertrey Playhouse challenge blog! I am excited, as this is the first time I have hosted a challenge.
I've had some time to think about what I wanted to do for this challenge, and I had all kinds of elaborate schemes in my head... but then I sat down to make this card, and I realized that this is actually something that is very challenging to me:


Create a card without using ANY layers.


That's right. No mats. No ribbon. No tags. Just your card base, and some stamps. I have added some rhinestones, but that's it!


One of those "So simple, it's complicated" kinds of challenges (for me, at least!).


For this card, I used Fancy Flourishes, accented with snowflakes from Peace Be Still, both from PTI. I then stamped "Joy" from Snowflake Serenade.


Head over to the Papertrey Playhouse blog to give this challenge a try yourself!

Pin It

1 comment:

Angela Fehr said...

This is pretty, Meredith! Always great to challenge yourself isn't it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...