Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Greetings in a Pouch...

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for another Inspirational Card Sketch!


I admit, it's another holiday card, but did you expect anything else? I promise something different for next week's sketch...


This week's sketch was provided by Stacy over at the ICS blog, and it reminded most of us of a pouch! 




I used some fun paper from Girl Friday by Cosmo Cricket to cover my pouch, as well as matt my card insert. It's not a traditional holiday print, but the colours worked well, and I really love the grid paper pattern.


I stamped the label from Very Vintage Christmas (Waltzingmouse Stamps), and embossed it with white powder on a creamy cardstock. Then I took my Copic pen and coloured in the patterned area. I stamped my sentiment from Claire's new set, Compliments of the Season. I chose an icy blue coloured flower which I spritzed with some shimmer spray before adding a snowflake finished with a rhinestone. The rhinestone swirl adds the perfect touch. 


I used images from the same Compliments set to finish off my insert for inside my pouch. Head on over to Inspirational Card Sketches to try this one out for yourself!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...