Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Stockings Were Hung...

Wow, Christmas overload this week! Are you ready for another holiday card?

I had my eye on this set, Stocking Prints, by Papertrey Ink, and when they released a coordinating die cut last month, it was a no brainer!

See how perfect and easy it is to cut that sock out? And since my favorite part of presents is the stocking... it seems a perfect fit, don't you think?


I made an easel card using a Kraft base, and accented it with paper from K & Company's Christmas Cheer collection from last year. I was inspired to make this card while perusing the PTI gallery, and found Dawn McVey's card here. You can see I pretty much cased the thing! I stamped my stocking with Baja Breeze, then accented it with Soft Sky for the cuff. It is so fun getting to choose the patterns and which cuff to go with them, and since the die cuts 2 stockings at once, I have one sitting on my desk waiting for some love... maybe it will pop up soon!

Pin It

1 comment:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Cute card Meredith! That stocking is adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...